初一英语下册unit 3 welcome to sunshine town复习题内容如下：
1. a. in the school. b. to the mountain. c. at the pool.
2. a. yes，it was. b. yes，it is. c. no，it can’t.
3. a. it is crowded. b. i’m heavy. c. i am reading a story.
4. a. i stay at home. b. i come from nanjing. c. it is sunny.
5. a. she’s friendly. b. twice a month. c. she’s fine.
6. a. yes, he does. b. no, he doesn’t. c. yes, he do.
7. a. new york. b. mountains. c. london.
8. a. sorry, i don’t know. b. it was sunny. c. it is hot.
9. a. this summer. b. last week. c. last summer.
10. a. because it’s cheap and safe.
b. because it’s comfortable.
c. because it’s slowly.
11. it was last sunday.
a. rainy b. windy c. snowy
12. carla is maria’s .
a. sister b. aunt c. cousin
13. carla visited .
a. the palace museum
b. the great wall
c. the palace museum and the great wall
14. maria’s parents at home.
a. stayed b. weren’t c. watched tv
15. they had noodles for lunch.
a. vegeta ble b. beef c. mutton
a report of students’ vacations tom went to hainan 16 . and visited the beaches.
17 .went to tokyo. she visited 18 .and also went shopping there.
brad stayed 19 .and studied for the new lessons.
ben w ent to 20 .with his parents.
21. millie often helps me my english.
a. in b. for c. with d. on
22. are there boys than girls in your class?
a. less b. many c. more d. much
23. it’s getting late. let’s take the little girl home.
a. to go to b. go c. to d. /
24. —sorry，i don’t know how to look after these flowers.
a. not at all b. you’re welcome
c. never mind d. that’s right
25. —does this knife belong to ?
a. your；mine b. you；mine
c. him；he’s d. his；mine
26. — glasses of juice do you have a day?
a. how many b. how much
c. how long d. how far
27. —how many people are there in the room?
a. no b. no one c. nobody d. none
28. he enjoys badminton.
a. playing b. to play c. play d. playing the
29. i like going into town my bicycle.
a. by b. at c. on d. before
30. —must i hand in my composition today?
—no，you . you may give it to me tomorrow.
a. needn’t b. can’t c. mustn’t d. shouldn’t
31.i live in the building with my friends，so i am my friends.
a. close b. closed to c. close to d. closing
32. — try some shandong food for dinner today?
a. why not b. why don’t
c. why not to d. why not we
33.—i hope you my birthday party next sunday.
a. to come；will b. to come to；am
c. can come to；will d. can come to；am
34.they are fathers.
a. dick’s and lily’s b. dick and lily’s
c. dick’s and lily d. dick and lily
35. i can’t swim. what you?
a. about b. can c. are d. is
bill likes football very much，and he often 36 to watch matches in our town on 37 .he doesn’t go to the best seats， 38 they are very 39 .
there was a big 40 match in our town last sunday. 41 it was very cold and cloudy，but then the sun was 42 ，and it was very hot.
there were a lot of people on benches （长凳） 43 bill at the match. bill was on one bench，and there was a fat man on a bench 44 him. at first the fat man w as cold， 45 then he was very hot. he took his coat 46 and put it in front of him，but it 47 on bill’s head. bill was not angry. he took the coat 48 his head，looked at it and then laughed and 49 ，“thank you...but 50 are the trousers?”
36. a. goes b. likes c. sees d. watches
37. a. fridays b. mondays c. sundays d. tuesdays
38. a. because b. but c. if d. so
39. a. cheap b. dear c. near d. nice
40. a. basketball b. football c. reading d. riding
41. a. at the time b. at first c. first d. then
42. a. cold b. round c. shining d. yellow
43. a. behind b. in front of c. near d. round
44. a. before b. behind c. by d. over
45. a. and b. but c. for d. so
46. a. away b. of c. off d. on
47. a. fell b. held c. kept d. put
48. a. away b. from c. off d. on
49. a. answered b. asked c. said d. spoke
50. a. how b. when c. where d. whose
skin-diving（轻装潜水）is a new sport today. this sport takes you into a wonderful new world. it is like a visit to the moon. when you are under the water，it is easy for you to climb big rocks，because you ar e no longer heavy.
here，under water，everything is blue and green. during the day，there is plenty of light. when fish swim nearby，you can catch them with your hands.
when you have tanks of air on your back，you can stay in deep water for a long time. but you must be careful when you dive in deep water.
to catch fish is one of the most interesting parts of this sport. besides，there are more uses for skin-diving. you can clean ships without taking them out of water. you can get many things from the deep sea.
now you see that skin-diving is both useful and interesting.
51. skin-diving is a popular sport. it can take you to .
a. deep water b. the mountains
c. a new world of land d. the moon
52. in deep water .
a. there is no light at all
b. there is plenty of light
c. there is a new world of land
d. it is like a visit to the moon
53. you can climb big rocks under water easily because .
a. you are very heavy
b. you are as heavy as on the land
c. you are very thin
d. you are not so heavy as on the land
54. with tanks of air on your back，you can .
a. catch fish very easily
b. stay under water for a long time
c. climb big rocks
d. have more fun
55. which of the following is not true?
a. skin-diving is a new sport.
b. the only use of skin-diving is to have more fun.
c. skin-diving is like visiting the moon.
d. skin-diving is not only interesting but useful.
yesterday wasn’t a good day. the weather wasn’t very nice. it was cold and rainy. the bus wasn’t on time. it was late. my boss （老板） wasn’t very happy, because i was late for work. he was a little angry.
at one o’clock i went to a cafe for lunch, but the food wasn’t hot and the coffee was cold. i wasn’t very happy. then i went back to work, but my papers weren’t on my desk. they were missing. i looked for them everywhere, but i couldn’t find them. later someone gave them back to me. i left work at 5 o’clock and it started to rain again. i got very wet.
yesterday was a bad day for me.
56. how was the weather yesterday?
a. it was a nice day.
b. it was rainy and cold.
c. it was humid and hot.
d. it was snowy.
57. why was the boss angry?
a. because the weather was bad.
b. because the writer was late for work.
c. because the food was cold.
d. because the papers weren’t on his desk.
58. what does the underlined word “missing” mean in chinese?
59. which of the following sentences is true?
a. the writer had a nice lunch.
b. it stopped raining at five o’clock in the afternoon.
c. the writer went home after lunch.
d. the writer took the bus to work.
60.which is the best title （标题） for the passage?
a. a great weekend b. a bad boss
c. a bad day d. a nice job
30 minutes to go to school by bus from my home.
you to go shopping?
families raise cows，and grow wheat.
let’s go to the station .
we are looking forward you soon.
a：you’re going on a trip to beijing，right?
b：yes. we will fly to beijing for a four-day trip.
a：it must be fun. when will you l 66 ?
b：we will fly to beijing t 67 morning.
a：what’s your plan for the trip?
b：oh，we have a lot of p 68 to go and we will go to the p 69 museum first.
a：are you going to the great wall?
b：yes. we will go there on the second day of our trip. we will enjoy a f 70 day there.
a：that’s great. what about the t 71 day?
b：we will go to laoshe tea house on the third day. we want to enjoy beijing o 72 there.
a：that s 73 wonderful. w 74 else are you going?
b：we plan to go s 75 in wangfujing street，too. i shall buy some works of art as souvenirs.
a：that’s a good plan.
1.where did you go on vacation?
2.is the food delicious?
3.what are you doing now?
4.what’s the weather like today?
5.how often do you visit your friend?
6. w:what do you do on sundays?
m:i watch tv after i finish my homework.
q:does the boy do his homework on sundays?
7. m:do you often go to the beach on vacation?
w:no. i go to the mountains.
q:where does the girl go?
8. m:how’s the weather in australia now?
w:sorry，i don’t know. but when i was there，it was sunny.
q:how’s the weather like in australia now?
9. m:annie，when did you take these photos?
w:last summer. it was in beijing.
q:when did the girl go to beijing?
10. m:maggie，how do you like to travel?
w:i often travel by train. it’s cheap and safe.
q:why does the girl often travel by train?
last sunday it was rainy. maria stayed at home. her cousin carla came to visit her. she came back from beijing. she told maria something about her vacation. “it was pretty good,” she said. carla visited the palace museum and the great wall. she took a lot of photos. it was lunch time. maria’s parents were not at home. maria cooked noodles with some vegetables.
how did the students spend their vacations? here is a report from some students of no.1 middle school. tom went to hainan himself and visited the beaches. he thought the beaches were very fantastic. sally went to tokyo. she visited fuji mountain and also went shopping there. she thought some people there were unfriendly and the food was awful. she said，“i will never go there!” brad is a hard-working student. he stayed at home and studied for the new lessons. ben went to shanghai museum with his parents. it was boring but it was good for his study.
1~5 bbccb 6~10 abaca 11~15 accba
16. himself 17.sally 18.fuji mountain 19.at home
21.c help sb. with...意为“在……方面帮助（某人）”。
25.b belong to中的to为介词，其后用人称代词的宾格；第二个空后无名词，故应用名词性物主代词。
27.d none表示“一个也没有；一点也没有”，可用于回答how many或how much开头的问句。
28.a enjoy doing sth.意为“喜欢做某事”，动名词形式作宾语。play后跟球类名词时，球类名词前不加冠词。
29.c 可以用on my bicycle表示“骑自行车”。
30.a 以must开头的一般疑问句，其肯定回答用must，否定回答用needn’t或don’t have to。
31.c be close to为固定短语，意为“离……近”，close在这里是形容词，意为“近的”。
32.a why not do sth.？是一个表建议的句型，意为“为什么不做某事呢？”。
33.c hope后可接从句，i will表示“我会的”，故选c。
34.a 由they are可知是dick的父亲和lily的父亲，故选a。
35.a 固定句型：what about...？意为“……怎么样？”。
36.a go to watch matches去观看比赛。
37.c 由第二段第一句中的last sunday可知。
41.b 呼应后面的“...but then...”。
46.c take off“脱掉”。
47.a fall on“落在……上”。
48.c 句意为“他从头上拿下外套……”。此处也可以用take...away from...。
51.a 根据第三段第一句...you can stay in deep water for a long time.可知。
52.d 根据第一段中的句子it is like a visit to the moon.可知。
53.d 根据第一段最后一句when you are under the water, it is easy for you to climb big rocks, because you are no longer heavy.可知。
54.b 根据第三段第一句when you have tanks of air on your back, you can stay in deep water for a long time.可知。
56.b 由第一段中的it was cold and rainy.可知，天在下雨，并且很冷。
61.it takes 62.would，like 63.some，others 64.by underground
65.to meeting 66.leave 67.tomorrow 68.places 69.palace 70.full
71. third 72.opera 73.sounds 74.where 75.shopping
one possible version:
suzhou is an old city. it is very clean and has less air pollution. there are a lot of beautiful gardens in suzhou. suzhou is close to shanghai. it is only over one hour from here to shanghai by bus. / it takes only over one hour to get to shanghai by bus. you can buy very nice silk scarves here. welcome to suzhou. you will have a good time here.
以上是学大小编为大家提供的初一英语下册unit 3 welcome to sunshine town复习题，更多内容请关注学大教育初一英语辅导栏目。